Participate in the Empire Golf Tournament!
Join us for an exciting afternoon of golf, dining, drinks and lots of fun.
Play alongside Toni Dovolani from “Dancing with the Stars”, Giampiero Giannico, and more, at the spectacular Upper Montclair Country Club. Founded in 1901, UMCC is one of only few golf clubs world-wide to have hosted tournaments for all three Professional Golf Associations. The 27-Hole Championship course designed by two of golf’s prominent architects, A.W. Tillinghast and Robert Trent Jones,Sr. offers a truly challenging golf experience for those at all skill levels. Enjoy excellent service, dining and pristine golfing conditions at this private club before you start dancing at the Empire Championship. No better way to begin a great weekend!
$385 Fee includes the following:
- 18 – Hole Tournament (Handicap Index will be applied)
- Green Fee
- Cart Fee
- Fore Caddy
- Unlimited beer, bottled drinks and snacks from the Halfway house and from the course carts. (Liquor and cigars available but not incl.)
- 3 course Dinner
- Transportation to and from Hotel Marriott Marquis NYC, to UMCC
- Depart from the Hotel Marriott Marquis Wednesday 3rd at 1 pm
- Arrive at UMCC, Orientation from Head-Pro, Range Warm-up
- Tee-Off 3 pm
- Dinner 7:30 pm and Prize Presentation for Best & Worst player
- Depart from UMCC 9:30 pm back to NY