The Empire Dance Championship is the proud host of the WDC Education Department Congress Tour 2015. Only 4 locations worldwide will hold the Congress. Don’t miss the opportunity!
Topics of the Lectures:
- Teaching methods, beliefs and experiences.
- What is art and when do we recognize something as art.
- Artistry within choreography, design and music.
- The role and responsibilities of the adjudicator.
- Body physics, the Spinal Engine.
Donnie Burns, Vibeke Toft, Massimo Giorgianni, Allan Tornsberg, Armin Kappacher.
Wednesday 5th August 3:30pm to 5pm
|Donnie Burns M.B.E||Introduction|
|Vibeke Toft||Teaching Methods Beliefs and Experiences|
|Massimo Giorgianni||The role and Responsibilities of the Adjudicator|
Thursday Matinee August 6th, Exact timetable to be announced
|5:00pm-5:45pm||Allan Tornsberg||What is art and when do we recognize something as Art|
Friday Matinee August 7th, Exact timetable to be announced
|5:00pm-5:45pm||Armin Kappacher||The Spinal Engine, body Physics|